Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thoughts on kilts?

Shockingly, my mother hath purchased one UtiliKilt for mineself on the occasion of mineselfs birthday. Said UK is to be worn frequently in pursuit of what am I told are called "women". This is foreign to me, but the damn thing is actually quite comfortable and fits well.
One word: Freeballin'
You. Are. So. Jealous.
My bits and pieces (all nine of them) have never been this free. It's like cross dressing without dressing like a woman. And I get to wear my steel-toed boots which make an extremely satisfying thumping noise whilst walking.
The website, utilikilts.com, has a guestbook where every third guy claims female attention generated by this thing is overwhelming. Ladies: thoughts?
Now, I'm a little guy and not intimidating, except to small rodents and children, and might get my ass kicked wearing a skirt in public (see November's Antioch bar adventure). Gentlemen: thoughts?
Friday or Saturday I will be bravely go where I have never gone before: into public, probably mildly if not heavily intoxicated (OK, I've done both of those before), wearing a kilt. Expect an interesting Monday morning post.

(Notice how the subject has shifted emphasis from the "comma [,]" addressed in earlier posting to "colon [:]". Is this some new sort of rectal fixation, or simply an attempt to shift focus away from the impending "comma" epidemic? Only time will tell.)

2 comments:

Ratswollem said...

I have found two pieces of beauty.
First and foremost:
The 86 Rules of Boozing
"69. If there is ever any confusion, the fuller beer is yours."

And second:
A Gamer's Manifesto
"Are you telling me that Congress can hold hearings about steroids in baseball, but they can't do anything about jumping puzzles in first-person games? YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FEET. IT DOESN'T WORK."

Ratswollem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.